Thank you for your trust in LetoMotel.
1. Collection and use of personal data
1.1 Data that you submit to us
When using our website and other services provided by us, such as the contact form or the online booking, we collect necessary personal information from you. These data are required to fulfill the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. Without this data, we may not be able to offer you all the services you want. The data we collect includes:
- Contact data, e.g. Your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number
- Payment data, e.g. Credit card data for payment in case of cancellation or non-arrival
- Information that you use to book one or more rooms, such as arrival / departure date and desired room
- Further information that you provide to us when making contact via our contact form or by e-mail
In addition, by using a customer account, you may voluntarily provide other information that enhances your user experience. These data are processed only with your consent. Persons under the age of 18 should not send any personal information to us without the consent of the guardian. If you have any evidence or reasonable cause to believe that we have collected personal information from anyone under the age of 18 without the consent of the parent or guardian, please notify us by using the directions listed under "Contact Person".
1.2 Data that is automatically collected by us
If you use our website or other services provided by us, information and personal data will automatically be collected by us. The collection of this information is necessary to fulfill the contract and to fulfill our legal obligations. Furthermore, they serve our legitimate interest in improving the functionality of our website and services. Parts of this data are automatically deleted after generating aggregated (anonymized) statistics. These data include:
- Usage data. We store inquiries to our online booking, for example to make adjustments to our offers..
- Log data and device information. Using our website and services, your IP address, browser, operating system, referrer URL, time and date of the request, as well as the requested file or page and status (HTTP status) are stored on our web server. These data are automatically deleted after aggregated statistics have been generated. These statistics are not related to your person.
- Cookies and similar technologies. Our website and services, such as online booking, require cookies to work. Furthermore, tracking pixels are used to confirm the receipt of important information, such as the booking confirmation by e-mail.
1.3 Data transmitted to third parties
Under certain circumstances, data will be transmitted to third parties by us. This may be the fulfillment of the contract between you and us, the maintenance of our legal obligations and the legitimate interest in obtaining information about the use of our website and services that enable us to improve functionality. These include:
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to obtain information about the use of our website and services. For more information about Google Analytics and how to prevent "tracking" by Google Analytics on our website, please visit the "Google Analytics" section of this page.
- Payment Information. The verification of the validity of the credit card data, as well as electronic payment transactions are handled by external service providers and serve the legitimate interest. This information is provided solely for the purpose of fulfilling the contract between you and us. The external service providers are required to treat the data confidentially and securely and may only use this data to the extent necessary to fulfill their task.
- Security and compliance. Your data may be disclosed by us to courts, law enforcement authorities and other government agencies or to authorized third parties if and to the extent that we are required to do so by law or if they serve the legitimate interest, for example in litigation or preliminary proceedings.
2. Information, correction and deletion
- Information. At any time you have the right to request information about the data we collect, their origin and the purpose of the collection. These will be sent to you within the statutory deadline in a common, machine-readable format. Please note that we reserve the right to check the authorization of the request for protection against misuse.
- Correction. You have the right at any time to request us to complete or correct incomplete or incorrect information that concerns you.
- Deletion. You have the opportunity, at any time and without giving any reason, to object to the processing of your personal data and to request their deletion. The deletion we will make immediately. Should deletion not be possible due to legal requirements, your data will only be processed for the obligations arising from the laws for us. Processing for commercial purposes does not take place after a contradiction.
3. Protection of the data
To protect your data from unauthorized access, loss, deletion or modification, we continuously improve administrative, physical and technical security measures. This includes, for example, firewalls, data encryption and access controls. If you have reason to believe that your information has been stolen, misappropriated or otherwise compromised, for example, or if your information has been used without authorization on our website or our services, please contact us by following the instructions in the "Contact Person" section.
4. Offers of external services (links)
5. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics for more information on using our website and services. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software. We point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
You can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website: Disable Google Analytics
- Session-Cookies. These usually expire as soon as you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies. These cookies are stored for a long period even after you have closed your browser.
6.1 Why we use these technologies
We use these technologies for multiple purposes, such as
- to facilitate and simplify the functioning of the website.
- to better understand how you navigate and interact with our website.
- to improve our website and your user experience.
6.2 Third Parties (Google Analytics)
On our website, we use Google Analytics to learn more about how you navigate and interact with our website and to improve our website. Further information on our use of Google Analytics can be found on this page under the section "Google Analytics".
6.3 Rejecting cookies
Cookies are accepted by default by your browser. You can always change your browser settings, often under "Help" in the menu bar of the browser, so that cookies are rejected. However, please note that if you reject cookies, some parts of our website and services may not work as intended or at all.
8. Contact Person